At Zerwaste, we want to stand out at our clients through our Lean Management consulting services.
We use Lean Management tools & methods like: Kaizen, PDCA, DMAIC, VSM, 5S to define, measure, analyse, improve or innovate and control operational problems.
Within the Lean tribe, we ensure an efficient, optimised operational roadmap, starting from the customer problem and based on the Lean Management principles and other innovative ways of managing projects.
We currently have opportunities in the Lean Management department for amazing consultants, that have the attitude and the desire to apply their Lean Skills to Better the World.
How will you make an impact ?
You will serve as an Lean Management expert in our consulting teams that help our clients to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent malfunctions.
As Lean Management Consultant you will be active in the analysis of client problems as well as in the design and the implementation of solutions to transform clients operations. You will develop specific Lean solutions by working in close collaboration with our client team.
The problems you will face, range from the improvement of business flows in Kaizen Event mode to implement Lean transformation projects. You will probably also coach people for economy of resources and fluidity in operations.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also work with your community to exchange knowledge, network, share, learn new skills and inspire others.
About You: What you need to succeed as Lean Management Consultant?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication.
- Passion is the new IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- Master degree in engineering
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- Experience in the Lean Management field
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of Lean, BPM or other OPEX methodologies
- Good knowledge of Process, Lean & Project Management tools
- Knowledge of change management principles
- Good collaboration, communication, people and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package or rate
- Access to our https://leansixsigmabelgium.com/ training catalogue.
- Manage Lean projects
- Learn to
- improve business flow in Kaizen Event mode
- eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent malfunctions
- improve a process for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
- deploy a Lean Management program
- identify and define the problem to be solved and the improvement objective of the project.