Zerwaste is not the typical consulting company. We use Operational Excellence methods like Lean Thinking, Six Sigma, OKAPI, QRM, TQM to define, measure, analyse, improve, innovate and control operational problems.
Within the Operational Excellence team, we ensure an efficient, optimized operational roadmap, starting from the customer problem and based on the Six Sigma principles and other innovative ways of managing projects. Today, we’re looking for Six Sigma Consultants to join our growing team.
How will you make an impact ?
You will serve as a Six Sigma expert in our consulting teams that help our clients to higher levels of quality performance.
As Six Sigma Consultant you will be active on Six Sigma projects to seek to improve the quality of the output of processes by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and/or business/services processes.
Managing a set of quality management methods, you will follow a defined sequence of steps to reduce defects, process cycle time, waste and costs, increase customer satisfaction, quality, profits and overall value creation for the organization.
You will be active in the analysis of client problems as well as in the design and the implementation of solutions to transform clients operations. You will develop specific Zerwaste OpEx solutions by working in close collaboration with our experts and with client team and executives.
The problems you will face range from the implementation of simple operational and quality issues to fundamental changes in quality governance.
Other things you may do:
- Work on in high impact re-engineering projects
- Ensures that KPIs, objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established
- Adopt and use six sigma tools to deliver results
- Work closely with client teams to plan and lead projects
- Ensure appropriate project communication at all levels of stakeholders and the business organization
- Developing strategic insights and recommendations on the basis of the conducted Six Sigma research
- Stays up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques and relevant benchmarking data for related organizations
About You: What you need to succeed as Six Sigma Consultant?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication.
- Passion is the new IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- Master degree
- Green or Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification (ASQ, IASSC, LSSB…)
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- Experience in the Operational Excellence field
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of Lean and Six sigma, BPM or other OPEX methodologies
- Experience working within project management disciplines and techniques ( waterfall, agile, six sigma, etc.)
- Knowledge of change management principles
- We want someone who likes to solve problems.
- Good collaboration, communication, people and negotiation skills
- Last, but not least, we are looking for experience as a Consultant. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful Opex projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package or rate
- Access to our https://leansixsigmabelgium.com/ training program to
- Learn how to deploy a Lean Six Sigma program
- Learn how to identify and define the problem to be solved and the improvement objective of the project
- Learn how to scientifically and sustainably solve simple quality (statistical) problems
- Learn how to scientifically and sustainably solve complex statistical problems, including reducing the variability in the quality characteristics of products and services
- Learn to statistically control manufacturing and service processes and drive continuous quality improvement
- Learn how to achieve a medium level of operational performance (sigma 4)