At Zerwaste, we help companies, NPOs and cities to unlock the path to a lean and sustainable organisation.
As mindset, you’re always eager to learn, you are a problem solver and you are someone who is always taking initiative to make things better around you.
In your Continuous Improvement Consultant role, you’ll help us deliver Zerwaste vision and help our clients unlock the path to a lean and sustainable organisation.
You are familiar with various continuous improvement methods like Lean Thinking, Six Sigma…to define, measure, analyse, improve and control operational problems.
Within the continuous improvement team, you ensure an efficient, optimised operational roadmap, starting from the customer problem and based on the Lean Six Sigma principles and other innovative ways of managing projects.
How will you make an impact ?
You will work as a Continuous Improvement expert that helps organizations reach higher levels of operational performance and efficiency.
As continuous improvement consultant, you will be active in the analysis of client problems as well as in the design and the implementation of solutions to transform clients’ operations. You will develop specific CI solutions by working in close collaboration with our experts and with client teams and executives.
The problems you will face, range from the implementation of simple operational and quality issues to fundamental changes in work processes and other flows. You will probably also work on the deployment of Lean Six Sigma to solve complex issues of quality of products or services.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also work with your community to exchange knowledge, network, share, learn new skills and inspire others.
About You: What you need to succeed?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication.
- Passion is the new IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- Master degree (business or engineering)
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- Experience in the Continuous Improvement field
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of Lean and Six sigma, BPM or other OPEX methodologies
- Good knowledge of Process, Quality & Project Management tools
- Knowledge of change management principles
- Good collaboration, communication, people and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package or rate
- Training and mentoring