Are you dreaming to become an entrepreneur, develop your own business and why not become an equity partner at Zerwaste Belgium ? If the answer is yes, please take the time to read this job description and contact us.
Do you know why we exist ?
At Zerwaste, we believe that the combination of extremely talented people and technology can foster innovations that will support a prosperous and sustainable future.
As a Senior Business Manager, in a start-up, you will be responsible to team-up talented people with our amazing clients to invent, design and engineer new processes, technologies and products that will have a positive impact on our planet.
How will you make an impact ?
As Senior Business Manager you will be active in the analysis of client problems as well as in the design of solutions to transform clients operations. You will source and manage a team of Operational Excellence consultants.
As Senior Business Manager you ensure an efficient, optimised business development roadmap, starting from the customer problems and based on the Lean Six Sigma principles and other innovative ways of managing projects.
You will work in close collaboration with the Recruitment Manager and the Founder to meet client project needs and develop the company.
You will be active in finding new clients, new employees, in the analysis of waste problems, as well as in the design and the implementation of Sales and Marketing solutions to support the development of the company. You will develop sales processes by working in close collaboration with our consultants.
The responsibilities you will face, range from client hunting; consultant interviews; the design of new sales methods to find clients; search the best sales marketing techniques; attend events and fairs; and manage issues in management work processes and other flows.
About You: What you need to succeed as Senior Business Manager?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done in the business development field;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication with your consultants;
- Passion is your IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- You have an excellent understanding of sales and management processes and KPI’s;
- You understand technology and relies heavily on it to do your work;
- You understand marketing strategy & Social Media in order to attract clients;
- You are a critical thinker and have problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor or Master degree ;
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English;
- Experience in sales, consulting or as Business Manager ;
- Min 4 years experience;
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Equity and shares of the company are also an option
- Learning and development. If you don’t master Lean, Six Sigma and BPM buzzwords, don’t worry! You will get access to very complete trainings about the topic and that will also help you to improve your management skills. You will learn:
- Learn how to improve business flows
- Learn to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent business malfunctions
- Learn how to improve business processes for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
- Learn how to identify and define management problems to be solved