At Zerwaste, we believe that the combination of extremely talented people and technology can foster innovations that will support a prosperous and sustainable future.
As a digital marketeer, in a start-up, you will be responsible for the company’s online marketing strategies. Your objectives are to find and attract clients and consultants to support our growth.
How will you make an impact ?
You will work in close collaboration with the Founder to meet marketing and communication projects needs.
You will be responsible for designing and managing online inbound campaigns, content, improving user experience and developing new marketing concepts. You will use Google Analytics for monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, as well as adhering to time and cost estimates. You are able to juggle with different tasks and work with various stakeholders.
You will be active in the analysis of Marketing, as well as in the design and the implementation of Marketing solutions to support the development of the company. In close collaboration with the Founder you will develop MARCOM processes by working in close collaboration with our consultants.
The responsibilities you will face, range from the strategy design, content creation (articles, videos, photos…); research the best Growth Hacking techniques; manage corporate events and other flows.
About You: What you need to succeed?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done in the digital marketing field;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication with our consultants;
- Passion is your IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- You understand technology and relies heavily on it to do your work;
- You understand inbound and growth hacking marketing strategy;
- You are very good in using SEA and Social Media;
- You have good knowledge of content management systems and SEO practices
- You have great writing skills and have technical background;
- You are a critical thinker and have problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor or Master degree ;
- Native level of Dutch or French and fluent in English;
- Experience in the Digital Marketing ;
- Min 1,5 year experience;
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Learning and development. If you don’t master Lean, Six Sigma and BPM buzzword, don’t worry! You will get access to very complete trainings about the topic and that will also help you to improve your management skills. You will learn:
- Learn how to improve Marketing flows
- Learn to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent digital marketing malfunctions
- Learn how to improve Marcom processes for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
- Learn how to identify and define Marcom and inbound problems to be solved