At Zerwaste, we believe that the combination of extremely talented people and technology can foster innovations that will support a prosperous and sustainable future.
As a recruiter, in a start-up, you will be responsible to find and attract people for open positions in order to support our clients to invent, design and engineer new processes, technologies and products that will have a positive impact on our planet.
How will you make an impact ?
You will work as recruiter to source, attract and hire candidates. You will work in close collaboration with the HR Manager to meet project needs by finding talented people that match our organizational culture and positions.
You will be active in the analysis of HR problems, as well as in the design and the implementation of HR solutions to support the development of the company. In close collaboration with the HR Manager you will develop HR processes by working in close collaboration with our consultants.
The responsibilities you will face, range from the recruitment; interviews; research the best job marketing techniques; attend career events and job fairs; and manage HR processes and other flows.
About You: What you need to succeed?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done in the HR and recruitment field;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication with our consultants;
- Passion is your IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- You understand technology and relies heavily on it to do your work;
- You understand recruitment marketing strategy & Social Media in order to attract candidates;
- You are a critical thinker and have problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor or Master degree ;
- Native level of Dutch or French and fluent in English;
- Experience in the HR and Recruitment field ;
- Min 1 year experience;
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Learning and developpment. If you don’t master Lean, Six Sigma and BPM buzzword, don’t worry! You will get access to very complete trainings about the topic and that will also help your to improve your management skills. You will learn:
- Learn how to improve HR flows
- Learn to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent HR malfunctions
- Learn how to improve HR processes for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
- Learn how to identify and define HR problems to be solved