At Zerwaste, we want to stand out at our clients through our Business Process waste hunting services. We use various process methods like BPI, BMPN, BPM & R to define, measure, analyse, improve or innovate and control processes.
We currently have opportunities in the Process Design & Management department for Business Process Analyst & Managment consultant, that have the attitude and the desire to apply their analytical and reengineering skills to Better the World.
How will you make an impact ?
You will be active in the analysis of client problems as well as in the design and the implementation of processes to transform clients operations towards zero waste. You will provide Business Process Analysis, Improvement & management support within a defined organisational area or for assigned processes or process components.
As Business Process Analyst Consultant you are responsible for leading and analysing Business Process Improvement projects for our clients. You work with key leaders and stakeholders to understand business process objectives, challenges, and problems that need an assessment or improvement.
You design solutions to process issues, develop organisational change strategies and plans to facilitate new processes implementation. You act like a subject matter expert regarding process improvement analyses and initiatives. You will probably also work on the deployment of operational excellence projects to solve complex products or services quality issues.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also work with your team to exchange knowledge, network, share, learn new skills and inspire others.
About You: What you need to succeed as Business Process Analyst Consultant?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication.
- Passion is the new IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- Master degree
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- Experience in the Process Management field
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in project management (Waterfall or Agile…) and tools like Jira, Azure… is a real advantage
- Good Knowledge of Business Process Modeling & Design (Visio, BPMN, UML, Aris, Camounda…
- Knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma (Statistics background) is a plus
- Knowledge of change management principles
- Excellent analytical, negotiation & communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package or rate
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You learn & grow in a company that is at the edge Opex and waste management methods
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas and develop them in the company
- You evolve in a community where you can develop & share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You have access to our https://leansixsigmabelgium.com/ training catalogue to
- Learn how to improve business flow in Kaizen Event mode
- Learn to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent malfunctions
- Learn how to improve a process for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
- Learn how to deploy an Opex program
- Learn how to identify and define the problem to be solved and the improvement objective of the project
- Learn how to scientifically and sustainably solve simple quality (statistical) problems
- Learn how to scientifically and sustainably solve complex statistical problems, including reducing the variability in the quality characteristics of products and services
- Learn to statistically control manufacturing and service processes and drive continuous quality improvement
- Learn how to achieve a higher (optimal) level of operational performance (sigma > 4) by identifying residual levers of improvement through a deep understanding of statistical decision-making.