At Zerwaste, we want to stand out at our clients through our consulting services.
We use Operational Excellence methods like Lean Thinking, Six Sigma, OKAPI, QRM, TQM to design out every kind of waste from their operations, services and products..
Within the Operational Excellence team, we ensure an efficient, optimised operational roadmap, starting from the customer problem and based on the Lean Six Sigma principles and other innovative ways of managing projects.
We currently have opportunities in the Operational Excellence department for amazing consultants, that have the attitude and the desire to apply their Operational Excellence Skills to Better the World.
How will you make an impact ?
You will work as an Operational Excellence consultant teams that help our clients to turn waste into opportunities by redesigning processes, allocating resources at the right place, improving customers and employee satisfaction and connecting people with a common purpose.
You will be active in the analysis of client problems as well as in the design and the implementation of solutions to transform clients operations. You will develop specific zero waste solutions by working in close collaboration with our experts and with client teams and executives.
The problems you will face, range from the implementation of simple waste, operational and quality issues to fundamental changes in work processes and other flows. You will probably also work on the deployment of waves to solve complex issues of quality in products or services.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also work, invent, design and engineer new processes, technologies and products that design out waste from operations and production in order to improve the value chain, reduce pollution, keep resources and materials in use with more circularity, and have a positive impact on our planet..
About You: What you need to succeed?
- You have a clear vision of what needs to be done;
- Proximity, feedback, reliability & credibility help you inspire others and develop positive/efficient communication.
- Passion is the new IQ. You have the ability to stay absorbed and stay focused on priorities;
- You are able to reinvent yourself to stay relevant in your field;
- Master degree
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- Experience in the Operational Excellence field is a plus
- Min 1 year experience
- Knowledge of Lean and Six sigma, BPM or other OPEX methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Process, Quality & Project Management tools is a plus
- Knowledge of change management principles is a plus
- Good collaboration, communication, people and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- You don’t master Lean, Six Sigma and BPM buzzword? Don’t worry, you will get access to very complete https://leansixsigmabelgium.com/ training catalogue to
- Learn how to improve business flow in Kaizen Event mode
- Learn to eliminate waste, streamline operations and prevent malfunctions
- Learn how to improve a process for the benefit of all stakeholders (customer, worker, owner)
- Learn how to deploy an Opex program
- Learn how to identify and define the problem to be solved and the improvement objective of the project
- Learn how to scientifically and sustainably solve simple quality (statistical) problems
- Learn how to scientifically and sustainably solve complex statistical problems, including reducing the variability in the quality characteristics of products and services
- Learn to statistically control manufacturing and service processes and drive continuous quality improvement
- Learn how to achieve a higher (optimal) level of operational performance (sigma > 4) by identifying residual levers of improvement through a deep understanding of statistical decision-making.